Important News

Click on the post titles in order to comment anonymously. We want to hear what you think...

Friday, July 30, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Go To Class Naked

11. No one ever steals your chair.

10. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.

9. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to class drunk.

8. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

7. You can finally have more room for that doodle you started on your arm.

6. You want to see if it's like the dream.

5. To stop those creepy guys in your class from looking down your blouse.

4. "I'd love to chip in for lunch guys, but I left my wallet in my pants."

3. Inventive way to finally meet that special person in Anatomy 101.

2. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.

... And (drum roll) the number one reason to Go To Class Naked:

1. Your professor is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"

No comments:

Post a Comment